If you find some plugins does not work with your current wordpress version, you might want to downgrade your latest version to the old one.
Here how it works:
- Backup your old site, expecially the wp-content , .htaccess and wp-configure.php
- Download the older version from https://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/
- Uzip the older version zip file, delete the wp-content folder
- DELETE all your current files in your current hosting wordpress folder:
– / except .htaccess and wp-config.php
Be sure to KEEP all of /wp-content
5. Upload the older version to your hosting site wordpress folder
6. Copy you /wp-content back.
Done. Now your site should be back to the older version now.